Intro Blog

 Hi, my name is Lily and I am a sophomore in high school. I am very excited to start the second project in my journey in AICE Media Studies, especially since we are back in school full-time. I have always had a special interest in filming and editing, which is why I think this class is a perfect fit for me. I just bought a new canon camera for personal use, and now I can use it to film for AICE Media Studies. Other than filmmaking and editing, I enjoy playing and watching many sports. I play volleyball, soccer, and softball for my school teams and private travel teams. I also enjoy watching those sports, along with American football, baseball, golf, basketball, and more. I come from a very athletic family, with my brother being a college baseball player, my father who is a former professional golfer, and my other brother being a college football player. In total, I have three brothers and two sisters, me being the youngest. I love having a big family because there is always something going on, and I always have people who support me 24/7. I also have a job at Top Round, a sandwich and custard restaurant, and I love working there. I meet so many nice people and it has taught me a lot of important lessons. One of my favorite things to do is go to the gym and lift heavy weights, it makes me feel so good and I love feeling myself get stronger. Some of my other hobbies include, photography, drawing, hanging out with my friends and family, listening to music, and baking. My favorite color is pink; hot pink and light pink. My favorite food are tacos and burritos, especially shrimp tacos. I have a dog named Juno, she is a 7-year-old goldendoodle, and I love her so much. I also love cats, but I can't get one as a pet because my father and brother are allergic to cats. Whenever I am at school, I listen to music as much as possible when I do not need to be listening to the teacher because I find that music helps me focus better. I also do this because I love discovering new songs, artists, and music genres that I enjoy listening to. I also love reading in my spare time, especially mystery books. In addition to my many interests, I am also interested in space and space exploration. I love doing research on space and seeing what the newest discoveries are. All in all, I think that AICE Media Studies is already a lot of fun, so I am very excited to continue in this class. Thank you for reading all about me! 


Me, John, and Kaya at the homecoming dance.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short film research: Mutt/Drama

Short film research: Double Happy/Drama

Genre Research: Nightmare Alley