Rain rain go away!

 Felipe and I had planned to reshoot some of the scenes I wasn't happy with today. He texted me to come to his house around 1 PM. I got dressed and ready and headed over there. As soon as I got there, it started down pouring rain. This put a wrench in our filming plan. I was disappointed at first, but I didn't let it ruin our day. Instead, I suggested we stay inside and enjoy our off day that the weather gave to us. Felipe rolled his eyes at first, but finally agreed. Felipe has a pool table in his rec room, so I thought it would be fun if we played a couple rounds. Felipe didn't know that I am actually really good at pool. We started playing and I quickly won every game. He was surprised and impressed. Then, since Felipe was mad I kept beating him, he picked a game he is really good at. Of course he picked chess. I used to play chess when I was younger, but I'm not the greatest at it anymore. Of course he beat me multiple times. He laughed because he deemed it as "payback" for me beating him in pool. After a few hours, we moved on to video games. I connected our consoles to the TV in the rec room and started playing. I introduced Felipe to some of my favorite multiplayer games, like Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. We also tried out some new games that I hadn't played before, which was really fun. It was fun to bond and relax with Felipe, since we are both stressed about making this film really good.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Short film research: Mutt/Drama

Short film research: Double Happy/Drama

Genre Research: Nightmare Alley